On May 22, 2019, the Air Force Business and Enterprise Systems (BES) held their 11th annual Vendor Industry Day (VID) in the Montgomery Performing Arts Centre at the Renaissance Hotel. The event provided government personnel the opportunity to present to members of industry some upcoming programs for potential acquisition over the course of the next 12 months.
Business and Enterprise Systems (BES) Vendor Industry Day (VID)
CTE provides Outreach support which consists of BES events planned and hosted each year (i.e., Air Force Information Technology & Cyberpower Conference (AFITC), Vendor Industry Days, BES Offsites, and BES Small Business Workshops).
CTE currently plans, organizes, and supports the execution of these events in conjunction with a Government liaison.
High praise was given for CTE’s innovative methods of using on-site interactive cloud-based kiosks to keep lines rapidly moving during check-in, with a company representative stating that it was one of the most efficient tools used in a long time. Overall, while the quantitative contribution of CTE to VID cannot be measured, there is certainly no doubt that from the perspective of attendees at the event, the qualitative success CTE provided will be measured as one of the best in years.
Marketing communications strategy:
- CTE provides BES with strategic communication support. Strategic communication is needed to effectively develop and execute the BES Communication Plan and provide a chance to relay information to our external and internal audiences.
- CTE reserve event spaces and equipment to include exhibit booth, auditorium, conference rooms (i.e., schedule for one-one-one during approved event forums only) and microphones as needed.
- CTE drafts agenda for Government approval.
- CTE creates and posts event information on website.
- CTE creates, tracks and closes out event registration and attendance.
- CTE prepares Ready to Send (RTS) messages for BES Director and/or Deputy Director.
- CTE conducts symposia events for the Air Force Lifecycle Management Center, Business and Enterprise Systems Directorate, consisting of Air Force Information Technology & Cyberpower Conference (AFITC), Vendor Industry Days, BES Offsites, and BES Small Business Workshops
CTE's BES project at a glance
For each project we establish relationships with partners.