Media IT Marketing & Analysis:
- CTE is responsible for providing recommend methodologies, resource requirements; and develop and manage instructional media and methods tailored to the subject to achieve desired learning objectives for the FORCE SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SCHOOL (FSPDS) on Gunter Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, AL.
- Develop marketing strategies for projects, including FSPDS websites and social media and provide, as required, status reports on current or projected projects.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans, coordinate newsletter topics and areas of interest. Provide marketing results and project/newsletter recommendations to FSPDS leadership prior to issuance.
- Lead marketing activities and coordinating with other key stakeholders as required (e.g., Eaker/FSPS, Air University, AF/A1D) in order to provide coordination, development, optimization, advertising, events and planning.
- Assist in the development of the layout and production design for advertisements, handouts and FSPDS reports.
- Develop and maintain the FSPDS mobile website and/or app. Primary use is for an up to the minute marketing tool for customer awareness in various areas.
For each project we establish relationships with partners.