Certified Technical Experts offers full benefits to eligible employees to support their health and well-being.
- Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Short-term Disability (STD) and Long-term Disability (LTD): To assist a full-time regular employee from suffering a short or long-term financial hardship because of a severely disabling illness or accident, CTE provides Short and Long Term Disability Insurance at no cost to the employees.
- And More.
- Paid Time Off: Because we believe it is important for staff to have time for relaxation and recreation, we have a generous paid time off policy.
- Sick Time: Because we understand that there are times when an employee becomes ill and is unable to work, we provide sick time to our employees to aid in a speedy recovery.
- Paid Holidays: Although holidays may vary, there are typically seven per calendar year.
- Direct Deposit.
- Certificate Training Fee Reimbursement: Our training reimbursement policy encourages employees to build knowledge and skills by providing financial assistance for training that will have a direct impact on the employee’s ability to play a part in the company’s success.
- And Much More.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
CTE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, 401k with Matching, Vacation, Paid Federal Holidays and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws. If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request by emailing to email@example.com or calling us at (855) 426-8076 .
Learn more about CTE